Monday, July 26, 2021

BulletTrain SAFE WALLET Preview


BulletTrain SAFE WALLET Preview

Plus Some Amazing Charging Dock

Compatible with SAFE WALLET

At BulletTrain we moved our production from China to the United States which slowed everything way down, but I have some great news to share with you today. We are ALMOST done with the development of our SAFE WALLET 12 Pro Max model and hope to offer it for sale in the next few months. I have been testing production prototypes for many months now and our all-new design is beyond perfect in all ways. Below are some photos of my personal SAFE WALLET 12 Pro Max in my office siting on an amazing Anker QI charging dock with also charges AirPods.




One of the really cool features of this dock is you an also use it to watch video while it is charging as seen below elevated in a super stable way.



In the next image we see my SAFE WALLET 12 Pro Max charging on the dock with the door open. You can't see it in the photo but the SAFE WALLET is not only secured via magnets but also there is a strong support ledge built into the SAFE WALLET that supports it even more so it can't slip or slide downward. Also, I have our new SAFE SHIELD installed on my iPhone which is completely invisible. In other words, if I handed you my SAFE WALLET and asked you if you thought I had a screen protector on my phone there is a 98% chance you would not be able to detect it. —Super Clean!!!



This last image (below) shows the ANKER dock on my desk that I put a BulletTrain logo stick on to personalize it. I invested thousands of hours and a great deal of capital working on developing our own SAFE DOCK but never brought it to life as it was never up to my standard as a designer. The design was great but the charging electronics were the issue. I have to say the Anker Dock is a work of art and the only think I would do differently is offer an all-black version as well. That being said, I still really like the white model.




As 
previously mentioned, we have been hard at work getting all the details dialed-in for American production and everything is going well. In the next few months we will be rolling out some amazing new products that are mind-blowing so stay tuned. Also, I am keeping my fingers crossed that Apple will keep the form factor identical for the iPhone 13 models so they are forward compatible with our new BulletProof Series 4 SAFE WALLET models. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!





BELKIN 

BOOST CHARGE PRO

2-in-1 Wireless Charger Stand with MagSafe

I have been experimenting like a crazy man with different charging docks, and in the photo below we see the Belkin high-end charger which has a built-in MagSafe certified fast-charger that can charge an iPhone 12 at 15 Watts along with AirPods at the same time! This is my new dock of choice for my desktop computers as it is a 100% stable working dock. 




The Anker dock pictured above has a tilting swivel feature which is REALLY useful is situation like having it on a bedside table so you can angle the iPhone perfectly, but the drawback is that when you use your fingers on the iPhone screen for typing, navigating and gestures it bounces around, which can be overcome to a certain extent by placing your four finger behind it to stabilize it, but the Belkin is rock-solid and doesn't budge, so it is a PEFECT working dock. Basically there are two types of charging docks. Docks made for charging and viewing notifications, and then there are working docks that are ultra stable which make it much easier to work on it by typing or navigating...

So for me I will keep using the ANKER dock on my bedside table, in the kitchen, and I will use the Belkin on my desktops. Also, I like the fresh white look of Anker, but on my desktop all my accessories are blacked-out. Also, the Belkin looks more high-end as Belkin says it is inspired by architecture. Also, since the Belkin dock is a MagSafe certified fast-charger it makes sense to have it on my desktop, where in the kitchen and bedroom I don't need fast charging as much.

Also, the ANKER dock uses USB-C for charging and does NOT come with a USB-C charger, and the Belkin is NOT USB-C, but comes with a standard 110 plug.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy The BulletBlog by JAKEe Be Certain To Check Out Jake's Other Blogs: