Friday, July 20, 2012

Keaton Keller TechSmartt Review of the BulletTrain eXpress Keyboard Platform


Keaton Keller 
TechSmartt Review of the 
BulletTrain eXpress Keyboard Platform

Keaton Keller from TechSmartt just published a full review of the all-new BulletTrain eXpress Keyboard Platform. Keaton is 15 years old and he stopped by the BulletTrain booth  at the CES 2012 trade show. I sent out the first review unit of the all-new BulletTrain eXpress Keyboard Platform for him to review and he did a great job.


Keaton loves the new BulletTrain eXpress Keyboard Platform and said:


"Would I recommend the BulletTrain eXpress Keyboard Platform? Absolutely, without a doubt. It is an must-have for any Mac lover...I can say the eXpress has doubled my productivity...Overall I am am very impressed with the BulletTrain eXpress Keyboard Platform, and I would highly recommend it to any Mac lover who wants to increase their productivity."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy The BulletBlog by JAKEe Be Certain To Check Out Jake's Other Blogs: