Saturday, August 21, 2021

Tesla Cyber Vehicle Family: Design Concept by Jake Ehrlich

  

Tesla Cyber Vehicle Family


Design Concept by Jake Ehrlich


If you are a regular reader of you likely know that I am also a designer. Tesla recently had contest for people to submit ideas for them to make a $25,000 vehicle which I entered. I just published a detailed story on TeslaMagazine.org that shows my design reference I submitted to Elon Musk.


$25,000 Tesla Cyber Mini Concept by Jake Ehrlich






My design reference is based upon the Tesla CyberTruck design language and creates a number of different sized smaller vehicles that can leverage the CyberTruck manufacturing process. If you are interested you can learn much more in my article on TeslaMagazine.org.



If you use our SAFE WALLET, it is interesting to note that the recently introduced Model S & X Tesla Plaid and Long Range models as well as the upcoming CyberTruck all support keyless entry that uses your iPhone via Bluetooth as a key. You can learn much more in my detailed review on the All New Tesla Model S on TeslaMagazine.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy The BulletBlog by JAKEe Be Certain To Check Out Jake's Other Blogs: