Sunday, August 25, 2013

REVIEW: Is The New iPhone 5 SAFE Wallet The Greatest iPhone Case Ever?


The First Detailed Review of 
The BulletTrain SAFE Wallet for iPhone 5

REVIEW: Is The New iPhone 5 SAFE Wallet The Greatest iPhone Case Ever?

I just came across the first detailed review of the BulletTrain SAFE Wallet, and I highly recomend you check it out.


James Auerbach, who wrote the detailed review of the BulletTrain SAFE Wallet wrote:


iPhone 5 SAFE Wallet Public Reaction:
Over the past 3 days I have had no less then 5 people ask me point blank where I purchased this case and to show them how it worked.  They have never seen anything like it. The funniest example was a trip to the local grocery store. When asked to pay at check out I took out my phone and turned it over to open up the back “safe” compartment. The cashier honestly (and innocently) asked me how my phone was going to pay for my items. I burst out laughing slid up my credit card up and out of the back of the phone to pay. This led to the cashier wanting to learn more about the case and how it worked.
iPhone 5 SAFE Wallet Case Summary:
I have used the iPhone 5 SAFE Wallet Case on my iPhone 5 for almost 3 full days now and so far I am VERY pleased with it. I am a person who is almost always in contact with my phone. It drives my family crazy.  I am also constantly on the go for work, family, and other stuff. This phone case literally simplifies my life. Sounds silly, but it is one less thing I have to carry or think about each day.
If I am going somewhere that needs more business cards or another specific card I simply swap out what I have in the “safe” compartment.  I also have used the case/phone at the gym while listening to music and working out with no issues at all.  As mentioned above we will see if the iPhone 5 SAFE Wallet Case without an inner lining between the case and the phone has any issues with scuffing over time. I do not think that this will be an issue as the case barely touches the actual iPhone 5, but we will see after several months of continual use.
While this case literally is just becoming available this week I am already looking forward to see how future versions change or what new things will be added. I will add future comments on how the case itself is holding up to the normal wear and tear of daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy The BulletBlog by JAKEe Be Certain To Check Out Jake's Other Blogs: