Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MacBreak Weekly Taping Jake Ehrlich & Leo Laporte November 9, 2010


MacBreak Weekly Taping
Jake Ehrlich & Leo Laporte
November 9, 2010

Yesterday I was fortunate to have been invited by Leo Laporte to sit-in on the taping of MacBreak Weekly, up in Petaluma, California. MacBreak Weekly is my absolute favorite podcast, so getting to sit-in Leo's ultra-cool studio was an amazing experience I will never forget.

The New York Times was taking photos during the pre-show, and Alex Lindsay, Andy Ihnatko and Merlin Mann were all on the show. The one thing all four cast members have in common is they are some of technologies greatest luminaries.

Meeting your heros and role-models in person is always a trip. The whole experience was just incredible, and I mentioned to Leo Laporte that I am the President of his fan club ;-) He really is just amazing!!!!!!!

Leo Laporte is the founder of the TWIT network, which produces many, many amazing shows. Of course that is me on the left with Leo Laporte in the photo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy The BulletBlog by JAKEe Be Certain To Check Out Jake's Other Blogs: