Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chad's BulletTrain Express Station....


My Train!!!
Chad's BulletTrain Express Station

Chad recently purchased a BulletTrain Express keyboard tray and he sent in these photos of his setup and said:

Jake

I am so happy with my BulletTrain Express! It is a work of art on its own. I had to update from the matching iMac aluminum stand to the clear one from Macsessity.

I couldn't hide 'the train' as I did with other keyboards. Even when it's away it's on display.

Bravo sir!

Kind Regards,
Chad



Chad has a silicon cover over his keyboard that gives it black keys, but the only challenge is that version is for a Macbook. In about a month or so we will start selling a similar version but ours will completely wrap around the Apple keyboard, thus giving is a better fit. Here is what it will look like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy The BulletBlog by JAKEe Be Certain To Check Out Jake's Other Blogs: